When Does Your Business Need A BOP?
- General Liability Insurance – Protection against liability claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations; and advertising and personal injury (PI) liability.
- Commercial Property Insurance- t insures against damage to their buildings and contents due to a covered cause of loss, such as a fire. The policy may also cover loss of income or increase in expenses that results from the property damage (PD).
- Business Income Protection- covers loss of income suffered by a business when damage to its premises by a covered cause of loss causes a slowdown or suspension of its operations.
Bop Liability Covers :
- Damage To Clients Property
- Injuring A Person’s Reputation
- Business Causes Physical Injury
- Infringing On Someone’s Copyright
BOP Property Covers:
Typical Benefits of Business Owner Policy (BOP)
Liability insurance in needed just to conduct business. When you go to open your doors a landlord they will ask for your liability insurance. As soon as you sign a deal with a client often times they will ask for a copy of insurance. Basically anyone that you does business with wants to make sure that you have insurance coverage in the event you are sued and you won’t have to shut your doors.
Our partners are some of the most respected insurance companies in the industry.